Why isn’t pricing information available from health care providers to begin with, the way it is in most industries? Here are links to a few articles from previous newsletters on that topic.
1. “Anesthetized debate” by Thomas Sowell
2. “The immorality of government mandated health care” by Paul A. Cleveland
3. “100 years of US medical fascism” by Dale Steinreich
4. “The free market had nothing to do with our health care crisis” by Steward Donovan
5. “Removing state-based obstacles to affordable health care” by Dr. Jeffrey A. Singer
6. “The case for being uninsured” by Samaritan Ministries member Dr. Jane Orient