When we practice service as a core value ...
Here are 14 points that our Contact Center keeps as core values when they practice service:
- We are always pointing to Jesus.
- We respond to members with urgency.
- We provide accurate and trustworthy communication.
- We are patient.
- We are kind, courteous and polite.
- We listen closely, we empathize.
- We are gracious and understanding.
- We take every opportunity to share hope.
- We forgive each other.
- We complete requests efficiently and excellently.
- We underpromise and overdeliver.
- We go above and beyond.
- We pray for each other.
- We put the needs of others before our own.
Refreshing summer recipes from our Facebook video ... and more!
Here's the winning recipe in our summer recipe contest for Facebook Live, but all of the other entries. Enjoy!…