When we practice service as a core value ...
Here are 14 points that our Contact Center keeps as core values when they practice service:
- We are always pointing to Jesus.
- We respond to members with urgency.
- We provide accurate and trustworthy communication.
- We are patient.
- We are kind, courteous and polite.
- We listen closely, we empathize.
- We are gracious and understanding.
- We take every opportunity to share hope.
- We forgive each other.
- We complete requests efficiently and excellently.
- We underpromise and overdeliver.
- We go above and beyond.
- We pray for each other.
- We put the needs of others before our own.
'The Riot and the Dance' shows God's artistry in creation
Dr. Gordon Wilson is taking us along on a global tromp to see the glory of God’s creation in "The Riot and the Dance," showing nationwide in theaters March 19. …