When we practice service as a core value ...
Here are 14 points that our Contact Center keeps as core values when they practice service:
- We are always pointing to Jesus.
- We respond to members with urgency.
- We provide accurate and trustworthy communication.
- We are patient.
- We are kind, courteous and polite.
- We listen closely, we empathize.
- We are gracious and understanding.
- We take every opportunity to share hope.
- We forgive each other.
- We complete requests efficiently and excellently.
- We underpromise and overdeliver.
- We go above and beyond.
- We pray for each other.
- We put the needs of others before our own.
Thoughts on looking to Jesus to quell life's storms
Samaritan's Dustin Garrett and Doug Chamberlain weathered Hurricane Irma while representing Samaritan Ministries at the Christian Music Broadcasters convention in …