When we practice service as a core value ...
Here are 14 points that our Contact Center keeps as core values when they practice service:
- We are always pointing to Jesus.
- We respond to members with urgency.
- We provide accurate and trustworthy communication.
- We are patient.
- We are kind, courteous and polite.
- We listen closely, we empathize.
- We are gracious and understanding.
- We take every opportunity to share hope.
- We forgive each other.
- We complete requests efficiently and excellently.
- We underpromise and overdeliver.
- We go above and beyond.
- We pray for each other.
- We put the needs of others before our own.
Air National Guard appreciation for Samaritan, other employers is sky high
Three Samaritan Ministries representatives took a trip into the wild blue on a C-130 aircraft last week as a thank you for supporting employees who are part of the …