When we practice service as a core value ...
Here are 14 points that our Contact Center keeps as core values when they practice service:
- We are always pointing to Jesus.
- We respond to members with urgency.
- We provide accurate and trustworthy communication.
- We are patient.
- We are kind, courteous and polite.
- We listen closely, we empathize.
- We are gracious and understanding.
- We take every opportunity to share hope.
- We forgive each other.
- We complete requests efficiently and excellently.
- We underpromise and overdeliver.
- We go above and beyond.
- We pray for each other.
- We put the needs of others before our own.
Share your #sharingworks story with family, friends
Have you shared your Samaritan story with friends? Family? How have you done it? Face to face? On social media? Other Christians need to hear how Samaritan members have …