The Doorpost: Every spiritual blessing in Christ
By Ray King · May 25, 2021
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.
- He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before Him (Ephesians 1:4).
- He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:5-6).
- In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, which He lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight (Ephesians 1:7-8).
- He made known to us the mystery of His will, which He set forth in Christ to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth (Ephesians 1:9-10).
- In Him we have obtained an inheritance so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of His glory (Ephesians 1:11-12).
- In Him, you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit Who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it (Ephesians 1:13-14).
Praise God for all the blessings He has given us in Christ!