Samaritan Ministries Christian Health Care Newsletter July 2013 links
Mike Miller · Jul 01, 2013
Our July 2013 Samaritan Ministries Christian Health Care Newsletter features the following stories:
- “Evidence mounts: Abortion, birth control cause cancer.” Birth control pills and abortion are the carcinogens that you won’t read much about in the establishment media, Garth Kant writes in a reprint from WorldNetDaily.
- Rob Slane, our worldview writer, explains the three main features of a worldview and what distinguishes the Christian’s.
- Our Member Spotlight features Myron and Rachel Weaver, who run Share-A-Care Publications. Rachel has also written Be Your Own ‘Doctor,’ which Marcia Krahn reviews.
- Part 2 of our series on essential oils explains how several of our members use them, plus member Jan Scott’s top 10 recommended oils.
- Our July Doorpost is on Romans 15:1-2. Ray King shows how we can have correct convictions but wrong behavior.