- Praise God! What looked impossible 10 months ago has been accomplished. All bills connected with Phil’s colon cancer are paid in full. We have seen God provide for our needs every step of the way. Tests show no indication of any remaining cancer. We have been deeply encouraged and our faith has been strengthened by the faithfulness of our Lord and the Samaritan members. We are rejoicing.
Phil and Kathy Robertson
Altamonte Springs, FL
- I cannot express how much of a blessing Samaritan Ministries has been. From the initial phone call starting my need through the process of paying my bills, Samaritan and the members prayed for me and stayed with me.Watching friends and family go through similar medical events and having to deal with insurance companies made my need process seem so easy.All of my bills are 100 percent paid in full, shortly after my surgery. I had concerns about dealing with the bills, but Samaritan made it so simple and straightforward. I am telling all my friends and family about SMI, and they are amazed at the simplicity of your program. I recommend it to everyone!
Mays Landing, NJ
- Praise God for this ministry. It can only work with Him being in control. It is overwhelming to think we are provided for by other Christians. The notes and shares members send faithfully are so uplifting. The staff is always cheerful and helpful. To Him be the glory.All our bills from Joe’s fall from the ladder were provided for. Amazingly they totaled more than $30,000! When we tell other people about it they just look at us in disbelief, especially when they see Joe back to almost 100 percent. That is only possible because of all the prayers. Thank you fellow Christians and staff at SMI. To Him be the glory!
Joe and Trena Mendoza
- As we send our shares, pray for our brothers and sisters, and read the newsletter we are thankful for the Biblical and God-honoring way that Samaritan Ministries provides a health care alternative for us in times of need. It truly is the Body of Christ helping the Body.
Rob and Linn Seiter
- Samaritan Ministries is an incredible way to share and connect with other Christians. What a blessing and very humbling experience to receive shares in the mail along with encouraging notes and letters from folks who really care! We believe this ministry is a great example of what the church is really supposed to look like! People caring for other people and meeting the needs of others.While our need was relatively small, it quickly drained our financial reserve, and we were blessed and encouraged to know that Samaritan was standing by us. While my health is fine at this point, and I seem to be doing well, should this issue decide to rear its ugly head in the future, it will produce another expense. But it is good to know that Samaritan will be there for us. God bless you all for the wonderful work you are doing!
- Thank you so much for your ministry. It has been such a blessing to have these bills shared. Your staff has been so helpful and kindâ€”quite a contrast to the insurance company I used to be with! It has also been a great blessing to receive checks and cards from all over the country, to read of people’s concern and prayer and receive encouragement from the Word. It doesn’t get much better than that! I’m also grateful to participate in a program that doesn’t support abortion and many other medical evils in our society. I pray for you all, that God will continue to protect our medical freedoms, and keep us from the tyranny of nationalized insurance. May He give your staff grace, wisdom, favor, power, persuasion, and anointing.
- I am so thankful to our Lord and Savior for your ministry. The encouraging notes and Bible verses have meant the most to me. The checks that came in the mail were so helpful to meet our financial needs. To know that my brothers and sisters in Christ are praying is so amazing. Thank you again for being so efficient.
Coeur D Alene, ID
- I’ve never doubted the integrity of this ministry, but when I tell people about the concept they are naturally a little skeptical about how it works in a practical situation.I’m happy to say I can now tell people that not only are the needs met, but the Special Prayer Needs are the best example of Christian benevolence in action. I was amazed to go to my mailbox and to receive checks from people who hadn’t even made any faith commitment to give to my Special Prayer Need. Even though it didn’t meet the Ministry Guidelines, they gave generously anyway, led by the Holy Spirit.I was motivated before to share this ministry with my congregation and people in need, but even more so now. Christian love in action! You are appreciated beyond words.
- I appreciate all the prayers so much. It has been such a blessing to see God supply our needs through His people. I am feeling and performing much, much better. Personally, I think the biggest perk of this ministry is seeing the looks on unbelievers’ faces when we explain to them what Samaritan is and how it works! What a great testimony for the Lord.
- God has been so good to us during my battle with cancer. Many of the members, in fact, most, sent very personal encouraging notes with their share. They don’t know me and we probably will never meet, but their family was praying for me. Sometimes children would decorate the card and sign their names! Words of concern were written and Scripture verses shared. It was uplifting. I knew I wasn’t alone in this. My family was thought of and prayed for all across the country. What an encouragement! It meant so much.My husband actually took the stacks of checks to the hospital to show the billing receptionist, who was amazed. She called coworkers to see for themselves. She said that had revived her faith in humanity. People still do care about helping each other. Then she began to cry. Samaritan Ministries is truly a testimony of God’s love for His children.
Vern and Delores Eliason
- As we continue to walk this trial of cancer, we also continue to be abundantly blessed. My doctors say that I am a miracle, and we all know Who is in charge of miracles. We are able over and over to share Christ’s love, His work in our lives, His hope to many that cross our paths.Without Save to Share™ our medical bills would have overwhelmed us financially. Christ has provided for us through Samaritan multiple ways. I have read every one of the thousands of cards I have received, and I continue to re-read them because they bring so much encouragement. Physically I am continuing to climb the treatment ladder as God heals me. I started out in an advanced enough stage, doctors only wanted to provide comfort, but as I continue to do better I am now receiving treatment that is usually performed on those in beginning stages. Please pray for us to have additional opportunities to share Christ with others and that our family’s personal growth will continue to glorify God in all ways.
- Last May we had a miscarriage, which ended in quite an expensive surgery. Our entire bill wasn’t publishable because we hadn’t been members for even a year yet. The rest of our bill was submitted for a Special Prayer Need. I was a little nervous about whether we would receive what we needed. However, the Lord provided so much more abundantly than our greatest expectations! When we began receiving checks in the mail, I began recording names and addresses so I could send a thank you to each one. I soon had to lay that aside as it became so overwhelming because I was receiving between 5 and 20 cards every day! This went on for several weeks, $5-$20 checks adding up to the thousands! Mail opening was a time of praise through prayer to our Providing God! Now our need is fully met, and we give you all a hearty THANK YOU!! Now we can all Praise God together for His mighty hand to heal and provide for us, His children! Praise the Lord!
Mark & Carla Van Essendelft
- Our son Colin (nine-years-old) broke his arm while riding his scooter. He had to wear a cast for five weeks. Last week the cast was removed and the x-ray showed that his bone was healed.We are happy that he is fully recovered and is now fit to play flag football : ) Lord be with him!Although having a broken arm is not a pleasant experience, we are grateful to have Samaritan Ministries. It shows our family that Christians do take care of each other. And, we serve an awesome God Who heals us.We are in prayer always for our Samaritan family. We hope this finds you at peace.
David and Terri DeSandre
- God’s people have been so faithful through this ministry. Not only has God continually met my financial need, but also the prayers and notes of encouragement have ministered to my heart. Many of these encouraging cards have brought me to my knees in tears. God glories in His people. Our Abba Father is the best!Thank you to the teams that make this all possible through your administration, communication, and prayer. My surgery went well and after a few complications I have completely recovered. Praise God, He is good. I praise God for the privilege to be a part of this family. God be glorified!
Overland Park, KS
- I received the shares for my need, as well as cards. I was so blessed by the prayer notes that I cried.I plan to send notes from now on and pray before sending my share. I haven’t done that before, but now I can see how much it blesses people to know someone cares.This ministry is amazing. May the Holy Spirit do marvelous works through it.
- Adam and I are a young, newlywed couple. Adam was getting health insurance through work but it was expensive and complicated and we never once used it. Thanks to this ministry, we are able to save money for things we need without losing the peace of mind that comes from knowing in a tough health situation, we are not alone in paying the bills or bringing our needs before God. Thank you!