Here are links to articles in the Samaritan Ministries Christian Health Care Newsletter published in January 2013:
- In his annual State of the Ministry piece, Samaritan founder and International President Ted Pittenger reflects on SMI’s growth in 2012 of more than 16 percent or 3,107 households—the biggest in the ministry’s history.
- Of course there’s a world government—but it’s not under the control of any evil conspiracy. Rob Slane looks at Who’s in charge in this month’s worldview piece.
- Members Regan and Amy Barr keep the Classical world alive with The Lukeion Project, an online school that specializes in ancient Western civilization and languages. They’re featured in this month’s Member Spotlight. Also: Why SMI? and information on their classes and trips.
- Jed Stuber reviews Root Canal Cover-Up, which discusses how root-canalled teeth may harbor infectious bacteria.
- And Ray King discusses the sin of covetousness in The Doorpost.
Filed under: Newsletter