Because we have hope in God, we can cry out to Him. Some articles in our August 2015 Christian Health Care Newsletter may help you do that. Here’s what we’ve got this month:
- Are American Christians praying enough? Repenting enough? Pastor Mike McCartney says not as much we should be.
- Rather than feel defeated, Christians could thank God for the U.S. Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage, Rob Slane says in this month’s worldview article.
- This Hope is a vocal group originally from Alaska and now based in Atlanta, and five out of the six members use Samaritan Ministries for their health care needs. Our Member Spotlight focuses on their ministry, and they also share why they joined SMI.
- Still working on some vacation plans? Brian and Carla Estell of The Stone’s True Story have a list of great places to visit that teach about creation from a Scriptural point of view. Or they can bring a museum to your town.
- Pastor Kevin DeYoung’s has 40 questions you can ask fellow Christians now waving rainbow flags.
- We offer another excerpt from Samaritan member Phillip Telfer’s Media Choices: Convictions of Compromise?
- Jed Stuber reviews Ray Comfort’s latest video study, Audacity, which offers an “eye-opening look at the controversial topic of homosexuality.”
- Ray King’s August Doorpost reminds us that “We are more than conquerors, if we do not love our lives.”