The March 2014 Samaritan Ministries Christian Health Care Newsletter is out with several articles on worldview, health care—and the worldview of health care.
- Jay Richards writes that the HHS contraception mandate contradicts the Biblical view of work in an article reprinted from the Daily Caller.
- Rob Slane concludes his thoughts on how families can do a better job of passing on the Christian faith to their children.
- Our Member Spotlight features Bill Jack, co-founder of Worldview Academy. Bill also explains what a worldview is and why he and his family joined Samaritan Ministries.
- Something huge is going on in the cholesterol world, Bill Sardi of knowledgeofhealth.com says.
- Morning Center executive director James Lansberry celebrates the births of the Memphis Morning Center’s first babies! Also: an email from Memphis MC director Camille Clark about the good work of the staff there.
- We reprinted an article by U.S. Rep. James Lankford and Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council that argues religious liberty should trump the HHS contraception mandate.
- Ray King reflects on Nahum 1:7 in this month’s Doorpost.